MpireMall

Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower: Steve Jobs 

• TWC4: New crowd loop WAV.

• have a version of TWC4 set during the golden age ....or the attitude era ...share your total conversions here
The Mall is technically closed, when the domain came up past due earlier this year I purchased it and Tranz9 was covering hosting however this week the domain went offline when the hosting was not paid. [Clarification] I had stated I was not going to renew the domain leading Tranz to cancel the hosting. The [glow]ONLY[/glow] reason it's online right now is because it uses almost no resources and I have spare space. TRanz9 did nothing wrong and I apologize for the gentle push towards the public transportation vehicle [end clarification]

At this time I moved the mall to one of my own hosting servers and that is where we are now.
As I again own the domain and am now covering hosting the mall will stay online at least for the rest of the domain time, probably longer as I do use the email.

However topics will be locked down so no replies can be made or new topics created as with zero traffic they won't get answered quickly if at all.

So hope that clears up where we are right now.

Dave
have a version of TWC4 set during the golden age ....or the attitude era ...share your total conversions here
 #4538  Author: -The Real- Big Pete
 Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:01 am
This is a simple audio mod which replaces the old TWC4 crowd loop noise with a much more natural sounding crowd.

To install: Replace the Loop.wav file in your <TWC4 Folder>\Sound\Crowd\ directory with the attached WAV file below.

Why is this new WAV better than the old one?
  1. In the old loop, the crowd would quiet down at the end of the loop and then abruptly begin cheering loudly again. In the new loop, the crowd volume is constant throughout the entire WAV.
  2. The sound quality on this new loop sound is more crisp and clear, and the stereo effect is more dynamic.
  3. There was a constant whistling noise in the old loop that may have gotten annoying. This new loop simply has crowd noise - no whistling or other odd sounds.