MpireMall

Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower: Steve Jobs 

• PTW 3D updates and news (with Screenshots!)

• alll your WIP stuff goes here
The Mall is technically closed, when the domain came up past due earlier this year I purchased it and Tranz9 was covering hosting however this week the domain went offline when the hosting was not paid. [Clarification] I had stated I was not going to renew the domain leading Tranz to cancel the hosting. The [glow]ONLY[/glow] reason it's online right now is because it uses almost no resources and I have spare space. TRanz9 did nothing wrong and I apologize for the gentle push towards the public transportation vehicle [end clarification]

At this time I moved the mall to one of my own hosting servers and that is where we are now.
As I again own the domain and am now covering hosting the mall will stay online at least for the rest of the domain time, probably longer as I do use the email.

However topics will be locked down so no replies can be made or new topics created as with zero traffic they won't get answered quickly if at all.

So hope that clears up where we are right now.

Dave
alll your WIP stuff goes here
 #10303  Author: champion gamer
 Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:54 pm
2) it's written right there in plain fucking english what to do 1 year ago!!!! yeah your not getting a refund now if you wanted one you should have asked for one when I sent out the mass pm and mass emails ( 3 of them ) saying IF YOU WANT A REFUND MESSAGE ME THE FUCKING TRANSACTION NUMBER and while your great at posting and quoting you still failed to do that one simple step.

not exactly defending the guy, but I know for a fact that a few people didn’t receive emails myself included, and having it up on the website is all well and good but when said site has fuck all activity people tend to not visit it, this whole situation was handle rather poorly, once tony was banned the game suffered a big loss as tony was at the forefront and leading the project, I’ll be the first to admit that tony didn’t do the absolute best job as lead, and made a few mistakes that caused tension one of them being not laying out a clear development plan which in turn made you, have to rewrite hours of code which understandably pissed you off  and the fact that he is very meticulous which can be a good thing but also his downfall sometimes but at least he had a direction, drive, heart and motivation to get it done he did his best and that’s all anyone could ever of asked from him(he can hold his head up high), but that is neither here nor there, the mall promised people something in return for money which we never delivered, hell at one point we were in a round about way charging for twc5… which we never delivered on as well, now people come on the website and see that the mall has two new projects, one of them bearing the name of the abandon game and it’s going to be free, that’s going to piss people off who in good faith believed in the mall and put money into the development of the game, money that they may not have had, now me I’m lucky I can throw money away i don’t like to but I can afford to do so to an extent, other people are not so fortunate, this project tarnished the malls legacy and lead to the malls downfall, prime time wrestling became pro wrestling X………
now Dave I hope you don’t take this to heart as I deeply value our friendship, I’m only shooting from the hip I’m not angry or pissed off I’m just telling it how people could see it, I look at it like this I gave some money to a mate to make a free game that I’m happy to see progressing nicely, but unfortunately not everyone see's it that way, look you can delete or move this post I don’t really care as I know i have derailed poor old mason thread sorry about that mate…… anyway the game looks good cant wait to see the finished product, keep up the good work mason

#10304  Author: DaveG
 Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:00 am
My point is not that I was not willing to give refunds I was more the happy to in fact I did a bunch of them the problem now is I have zero way of verifying transactions so anybody can say to me I want a refund I gave such and such give it back and what am I supposed to do just trust everybody?

PTW is STEVE'S game it has been for pretty damn close to a year and if he wants to charge for it or not is his choice twc5 died due to a lack of people doing what they said they would ( claiming chars and never delivering ) I have tons of code that hasn't been released yet and if people every finished the characters then twc5 could be released but that's not going to happen as nobody gives a crap.

Second I posted many many times asking for a simple thing of IF YOU WANT A REFUND POST THE FUCKING TRANSACTION NUMBER. that is the whole point of my previous post he asked for a refund couldn't follow one simple step. However it doesn't matter now because there's no way to check it in paypal.

3rd I went through the site database I did actually mark a few people down as having donated and not only was he not there but dude just joined

Date Registered: March 09, 2016, 05:04:58 PM

Again if someone can prove to me they gave $ they can gladly have it back.
 #10307  Author: DaveG
 Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:37 pm
not sure what you mean as I don't see a reply, but first thank you steve for moving this as it has NOTHING TO DO WITH PTW.

Second for ANYONE WANTING A REFUND SUPPLY ME WITH PROOF THAT YOU DONATED AND I WILL REFUND YOU IN FULL THIS OFFER IS ACTIVE TILL SEPT 21 2016 AFTER THAT TIME TO FUCKING BAD. Proof no longer means a paypal transaction number as I can't verify those any longer.
 #10306  Author: Masson
 Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:58 pm
Not sure what happened to your post, Epulslso, but honestly, this isn't the place to be talking about that stuff. I want to keep this thread for stuff about PTW only and it has nothing to do with it. Feel free to make a new thread somewhere else on the board or to private message Dave (though I encourage a new thread, so others who may feel the same way can see the conversations), but I don't want that chat going on in this topic.
 #10314  Author: Masson
 Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:41 pm
Cheers! There will be an open demo posted here, hopefully by the end of the week. Just a couple of changes needed to be made and then it can go out :)
 #10317  Author: alynxs
 Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:20 pm
Great, we are waiting.
When you expect the full game to be out? Also, it will can be moded to add real wrestlers, arenas?
It will have a endless career mode?