MpireMall

Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower: Steve Jobs 

• A Statement of GCW 08-06-2016

• Catch all the latest GCW news right here.
The Mall is technically closed, when the domain came up past due earlier this year I purchased it and Tranz9 was covering hosting however this week the domain went offline when the hosting was not paid. [Clarification] I had stated I was not going to renew the domain leading Tranz to cancel the hosting. The [glow]ONLY[/glow] reason it's online right now is because it uses almost no resources and I have spare space. TRanz9 did nothing wrong and I apologize for the gentle push towards the public transportation vehicle [end clarification]

At this time I moved the mall to one of my own hosting servers and that is where we are now.
As I again own the domain and am now covering hosting the mall will stay online at least for the rest of the domain time, probably longer as I do use the email.

However topics will be locked down so no replies can be made or new topics created as with zero traffic they won't get answered quickly if at all.

So hope that clears up where we are right now.

Dave
Catch all the latest GCW news right here.
 #10258  Author: misterpodcast
 Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:53 pm
Hi to every members who are reading this news.

After a very long date of absence from the wrestling scene and also from the E-fed scene,
and after a reunion who happend yesterday with the GCW management we decide to awnser question's about the future of GCW.

the Federation isn't dead, the federation is on hiatus for now due to the lack of time for the production of the shows .

For those who didn't knew it or are ignorant, the production of an E-fed show requires a lot of time and the problem is that the executive producer MisterPodcast isn't able to produce GCW anymore due to the very over school schedule he got.

But , now that a year and a half have passed we will be able to get back on track by proposing more content. They will not be weekly content.

Episodes of GCW collision are still going to be on but the PPV special's are going to be removed from the calendar.

What will change is also taht the uploaded content on youtube will be reduced to get a better focus on the episodes because they take a lot of time for shooting the scenes before the production and the edition of them and also the render.
          Now for the Pay-Per-Views

All the pay-per-views are going to be renamed GCW showcase and they will have a special name behind with a new formula.

A new title will be created also but this is kept secret by demand of the GCW owner sneider.
Amit burde will return at the next Pay-Per-View and a statement of GCW's future will be evaluated on this special show.

Lance scott will have to return the title at the pay-per-view because Amit burde have a special sanction for him , his suspension is dropped just like Davey claudio,jimmy johnson and every member of their bands.

The old Match card will be subject to changes, some matches are going to happend on this Pay-Per-View some other's on the PPV who will come after GCW showcase
    Now for the name of the Pay-Per-View
The pay-Per-View will be called GCW showcase the reunion !!

thank you for taking the time to read the news.
GCW board of directors
[/size]