MpireMall

Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower: Steve Jobs 

• GCW collision episode 4 Match card

• Catch all the latest GCW news right here.
The Mall is technically closed, when the domain came up past due earlier this year I purchased it and Tranz9 was covering hosting however this week the domain went offline when the hosting was not paid. [Clarification] I had stated I was not going to renew the domain leading Tranz to cancel the hosting. The [glow]ONLY[/glow] reason it's online right now is because it uses almost no resources and I have spare space. TRanz9 did nothing wrong and I apologize for the gentle push towards the public transportation vehicle [end clarification]

At this time I moved the mall to one of my own hosting servers and that is where we are now.
As I again own the domain and am now covering hosting the mall will stay online at least for the rest of the domain time, probably longer as I do use the email.

However topics will be locked down so no replies can be made or new topics created as with zero traffic they won't get answered quickly if at all.

So hope that clears up where we are right now.

Dave
Catch all the latest GCW news right here.
 #9377  Author: misterpodcast
 Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:50 pm
tonight once again we are live from Los angeles california into the memorial sports arena for a huge taping of GCW collision episode 4

Misterpodcast is facing the uberbeast in a c4 explosive match and if the uberbeast beats him he will face jimmy jhonson into a C4 explosive battle
at GCW the reckoning

but misterpodcast should better be focused on his match and not daniel wolf who will maybe try to interfere in this match to take his revenge

also , tonight after having betray his tag team partner FBK at the last episode  asad is looking to impress the fan's alone , as he is going to face mistr simonak in a 1 vs 1 match , a good test for him to proove than he can beat FBK

antic & misterkush was supposed to face davey claudio & the austrian dynamo due to a confrontation between them in the episode 2 but mister kush the global champion woesn't able to compete for 3 weeks in the ring now he's back and the tag team match finally happens , a chance to show dynamo than he can beat him at the reckoning

an other match planned for tonight is nathan pain vs Jair Lennon in a no disqualification match their story with secta fighting jair lennon, sreemanta sen and hipnosis is huge but the history between nathan pain and jair lennon gets personal when nathan broke jair lennon's leg 8 months ago
jair is back for his revenge and this match will maybe going to be the Main Event of GCW collision

than mikey truth gets his first test before to face kenny time for the GCW world heavyweight championship at the reckoning , as it's the finals of the tournament mikey will have to beat john campbell to show than he can be world heavyweight champion ,

[/size]