MpireMall

Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower: Steve Jobs 

• really does improve your skills in the field

• Wanna know about the Fight Show? Lookie here!
The Mall is technically closed, when the domain came up past due earlier this year I purchased it and Tranz9 was covering hosting however this week the domain went offline when the hosting was not paid. [Clarification] I had stated I was not going to renew the domain leading Tranz to cancel the hosting. The [glow]ONLY[/glow] reason it's online right now is because it uses almost no resources and I have spare space. TRanz9 did nothing wrong and I apologize for the gentle push towards the public transportation vehicle [end clarification]

At this time I moved the mall to one of my own hosting servers and that is where we are now.
As I again own the domain and am now covering hosting the mall will stay online at least for the rest of the domain time, probably longer as I do use the email.

However topics will be locked down so no replies can be made or new topics created as with zero traffic they won't get answered quickly if at all.

So hope that clears up where we are right now.

Dave
Wanna know about the Fight Show? Lookie here!
 #11719  Author: candywu
 Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:57 am
It can become easy to forget about the team if you are focused on being the star. You can never be a great player unless you completely understand how everyone works together.

Always perform a thorough warm up. An injury can keep you sidelined for a long time.

Set up a defined area to practice increasing your speed.You can create one by putting two cones approximately 10 yards away from each other. Sprint as fast as you can from one cone to the goal of improving your time. Work hard to beat that time everytime you show up. This will help you boost your speed.

Don't play Madden Mobile when the weather conditions. Madden Mobile can be played in a variety of circumstances. You've seen it rain, sleet, and sleet on professional players. But if it becomes unsafe, they leave the field. You should make sure that you do likewise. Playing in poor conditions can risk anything from sprained ankles to broken bones and painful madden mobile

A sound Madden Mobile strategy is to always know where the clock and put that an advantage.

If you desire to play Madden Mobile in college, send them a video compilation of your best games. Include highlights from your games which show your dexterity, strength, strength, strength and accuracy. Make sure the video displays all your abilities to come across as a well-rounded player.

Don't forget to train yourself.Visualize yourself on the position. Research has proven that envisioning game scenarios really does improve your skills in the Cheap Madden Coins

Work on your vertical jumping. This may seem like a skill needed for basketball, but it also comes in handy in Madden Mobile. Or you might need to leap over some opponents on the goal line for the winning touchdown. Either way, the better your leaping skills, improving your game.

After reading about Madden Mobile, you can practice what you read about. The more effort put into training, the better off you'll be. Be diligent and never give up on yourself. In time you will reach all of your goals.