MpireMall

Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower: Steve Jobs 

• Fight Show! Match Types

• Wanna know about the Fight Show? Lookie here!
The Mall is technically closed, when the domain came up past due earlier this year I purchased it and Tranz9 was covering hosting however this week the domain went offline when the hosting was not paid. [Clarification] I had stated I was not going to renew the domain leading Tranz to cancel the hosting. The [glow]ONLY[/glow] reason it's online right now is because it uses almost no resources and I have spare space. TRanz9 did nothing wrong and I apologize for the gentle push towards the public transportation vehicle [end clarification]

At this time I moved the mall to one of my own hosting servers and that is where we are now.
As I again own the domain and am now covering hosting the mall will stay online at least for the rest of the domain time, probably longer as I do use the email.

However topics will be locked down so no replies can be made or new topics created as with zero traffic they won't get answered quickly if at all.

So hope that clears up where we are right now.

Dave
Wanna know about the Fight Show? Lookie here!
 #6351  Author: Kenny Time
 Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:53 pm
We are all a part of a sadistic bloody gameshow... ~Heavy Metal Mike~ Fight Show! Consists of 14 rounds of combat. Each fighter will face every fighter in their division 2 times in 1 of 14 match types. Each fighter will compete in each match type 1 time. The match types are described below.
Asylum Rules! [/size] Image In Asylum Rules, the fight takes place inside a cell. The Warden will oversee the fight and count a pin or submission. Weapons provided... Barbwire Brawl! [/size] Image In a Barbwire Brawl, the ropes will be wrapped in barbed wire and a dozen baseball bats shall be wrapped in barbed wire as well! Win by Pin or Submission! BEER ME MORE! [/size] Image In BEER ME MORE, drink as much as you want and fight the night away! Win by pin or submission. Bloodbath! [/size] Image In Bloodbath, win by making your opponent bleed obscene ammounts of blood and force Billy to call the match. A variety of weapons will be provided! Chairity Match! [/size] Image In a Chairity Match, you fight with chairs you die by chairs...folding ones...standing ones...laying upside your head ones! Win via pin or submission. Electrocution! [/size] Image In Electrocution, zap your opponent by sending him into the ropes charged with 10,000 volts of electricity... this match was barely approved by the Insurance company! Win by pin or submission. Explosives! [/size] Image In Explosives, you fight in a ring full of explosives... try not to die and try to win early... because the ring WILL blow at the match time limit! Win by pin or submission. Fight Show Rules! [/size] Image In Fight Show Rules, you fight anywhere and everywhere you want using whatever you can find to do anything you can think of to win by pin or submission! Inferno! [/size] Image In an Inferno, fighters are slowly being burned alive surround by ropes set a blaze! Extinguishers are provided for protection... or as weapons... your choice! Win by pin or submission. Infirmary Rules! [/size] Image In Infirmary Rules, fight it out in the 1st aid station! Variously filled syringes litter the floor, some even used! Pin or submit your opponent to win this match. Inmate Rules! [/size] Image In Inmate Rules, weapons are provided and you can bring your own if you wish. Escape the cell to win and leave your opponent behind like a loser! Knock on Wood! [/size] Image In Knock on Wood, tables and boards provide a green match for all those hippies out there! Win by knocking the crap out of the other fighter until he goes unconcious! It takes place in a cell so you know its safe...for the crowd...we hope... Submission Challenge! [/size] Image In a Submission Challenge, you must win by making your opponent tap out!

Weapon of the Night! [/size] Image In a Weapon of the Night, a random weapon will be chosen... and a TON of them will be dumped into the ring! Win by pin or submission!
Last edited by Kenny Time on Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.