MpireMall

Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower: Steve Jobs 

• So you wanna be a Fight Show Fighter on the Fight Show?

• Wanna know about the Fight Show? Lookie here!
The Mall is technically closed, when the domain came up past due earlier this year I purchased it and Tranz9 was covering hosting however this week the domain went offline when the hosting was not paid. [Clarification] I had stated I was not going to renew the domain leading Tranz to cancel the hosting. The [glow]ONLY[/glow] reason it's online right now is because it uses almost no resources and I have spare space. TRanz9 did nothing wrong and I apologize for the gentle push towards the public transportation vehicle [end clarification]

At this time I moved the mall to one of my own hosting servers and that is where we are now.
As I again own the domain and am now covering hosting the mall will stay online at least for the rest of the domain time, probably longer as I do use the email.

However topics will be locked down so no replies can be made or new topics created as with zero traffic they won't get answered quickly if at all.

So hope that clears up where we are right now.

Dave
Wanna know about the Fight Show? Lookie here!
 #5415  Author: Kenny Time
 Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:46 am
So Billy is being tight lipped about the details but he gave me this much...

1 ) Do you have a microphone? You will be asked to contribute audio clips for each show, the  subject matters will be provided before each taping.

2 ) Textures for backstage and in-ring. (Optional with a good description of your fighter)

3 ) pick 1 stat at 90, 1 at 80,1 at 70,1 at 60, and 1 at 50. (Popularity will start at 60 for everyone)

4 ) Either provide a move list, or a style description and finisher choices.

5 ) Lightweight 225lbs or less
  Heavyweight 226lbs or more
    which one are you?

6 ) Preferred Training Team
The Uberbeasts: Power,Brawling,Highflyers,Oldschool Fundamentals

Team Black and White: Technical,Submission,Rulebreakers,Martial Arts

7 ) Tournaments will be a mixed-match round robins each fighter will face each other fighter in their division 2 times. Points will be given for a win 3 pts, a draw 1 pt, a loss 0 pts.

8 ) Season 1 will consist of 2 teams each with 4 Heavyweights and 4 Lightweights. The top point earner in each division will be crowned the season champions. Their final point total will determine their seeding in their division's single elimination championship rounds. 1vs8 2v7 3v6 4v5.

So get to thinking about your fighter and the choices you need to make... If you think you got what it takes to Fight in the Fight Show.... then come Show us how you Fight! Post info in this thread.
Last edited by Kenny Time on Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #5471  Author: Kenny Time
 Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:10 am
I'm at school right now so I can't get you the texturges right now but I'd love to join Kenny
That would be great Mike!

@Podcast It all converted fine! SO....
I just need two more things from you...

1)assign points in the following. (see step 3 above in the original post for details)
str
agil
skill
stam
tough

2)Preferred training team "The Uberbeasts" or "Team Black and White"?
Last edited by Kenny Time on Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #5472  Author: Heavy Metal Mike
 Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:50 am
http://www.mediafire.com/?9bcb74dlqaw2t ... 3bn4470tod

Here is the link to my textures, data, and music files. If its possible to ignore the stats from the data file because I couldnt set his stats to your guidelines Id like to set the stats at

Skill: 90
tough: 80
stam: 70
agil: 60
str: 50

and I would like to join team black and white
 #5486  Author: misterpodcast
 Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:56 am
That would be great Mike!

@Podcast It all converted fine! SO....
I just need two more things from you...

1)assign points in the following. (see step 3 above in the original post for details)
str
agil
skill
stam
tough

2)Preferred training team "The Uberbeasts" or "Team Black and White"?
i would like join The UberBeasts

agil 90
skill  50
stam 70
str    80
tough  60