MpireMall

Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower: Steve Jobs 

• MMW Status And Updates

• catch any general news on the entire MWO here
The Mall is technically closed, when the domain came up past due earlier this year I purchased it and Tranz9 was covering hosting however this week the domain went offline when the hosting was not paid. [Clarification] I had stated I was not going to renew the domain leading Tranz to cancel the hosting. The [glow]ONLY[/glow] reason it's online right now is because it uses almost no resources and I have spare space. TRanz9 did nothing wrong and I apologize for the gentle push towards the public transportation vehicle [end clarification]

At this time I moved the mall to one of my own hosting servers and that is where we are now.
As I again own the domain and am now covering hosting the mall will stay online at least for the rest of the domain time, probably longer as I do use the email.

However topics will be locked down so no replies can be made or new topics created as with zero traffic they won't get answered quickly if at all.

So hope that clears up where we are right now.

Dave
catch any general news on the entire MWO here
 #10248  Author: DaveG
 Mon May 30, 2016 12:15 pm
Pete has been really busy lately and unable to get out a satisfactory product for our viewing pleasure, so after talking with him we decided that going forward for the near future I will handle production of the show.

However there will be a few changes....

1) Show will now use wwe2k15 ( not 16 due to crappy entrances )
2) All matches will be played by cpu except for matches that must prgress a feud/storyline those will be controlled by humans and results are final, you will roleplay based upon the results with written promos.
3) You MUST be active to stay active on the roster. There will be no waiting 3 months for a promo if you don't show up you don't get paid ;) .

That's about it for now I'll be remaking the current roster in 2k15 and getting the first show out a.s.a.p.
 #10386  Author: -The Real- Big Pete
 Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:35 pm
I'm keen to see how 2K17 works out with it's backstage and in crowd sheenanigans...(also the promo thingy?!)...so lets see what it looks like when its out...give myself and Dave time to talk through what is possible and then we'll see whether we use 2K15 on PC or whether to explore the 2K17 route...via the windows10/xbone streaming...but since I saw that backstage sheenans are back in WWE 2K17...by mind has been filling with MMW possibilities! Offline work is still gonna be a bit busy...but I have been able to spread my load a bit recently...and selling the handmade stuff with the wife will still tick over...but I'm gonna do my damnedest to get back online here! I've missed you guys!
 #10412  Author: -The Real- Big Pete
 Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:55 pm
Started playing with 2K17...just checking out the possibilities creating a WWE Real World Roster split to see how things are...it's pretty good...I'll start experimenting with MMW Character Textures at some point this coming week...just to gauge how they look when imported...as I didn't get that far with 2K16...I usually manage to create a pretty good likeness of Big Pete with manipulation in the creation suite....but I'll import me and a couple of others and see what the deal is...