MpireMall

Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower: Steve Jobs 

• Prime Time Wrestling Demo Releases

The Mall is technically closed, when the domain came up past due earlier this year I purchased it and Tranz9 was covering hosting however this week the domain went offline when the hosting was not paid. [Clarification] I had stated I was not going to renew the domain leading Tranz to cancel the hosting. The [glow]ONLY[/glow] reason it's online right now is because it uses almost no resources and I have spare space. TRanz9 did nothing wrong and I apologize for the gentle push towards the public transportation vehicle [end clarification]

At this time I moved the mall to one of my own hosting servers and that is where we are now.
As I again own the domain and am now covering hosting the mall will stay online at least for the rest of the domain time, probably longer as I do use the email.

However topics will be locked down so no replies can be made or new topics created as with zero traffic they won't get answered quickly if at all.

So hope that clears up where we are right now.

Dave
 #10337  Author: misterpodcast
 Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:28 pm
i have test the game , my pcconfiguration is a fujistu simens scaleo P with 1.414 to of HDD memory i doi also have an external HDD of 500 mb so i have 2 TO of memory with windows 10 and seven , i have a ati radeon 3800 series graphic card and 8 GB of ram with an AMD athlon x2 processor 3.20 giga hertz ( the computer is 6years old and still works with 2016 games )

well i test the game on seven not windows10  i have both of them.

The game is good, the gameplay is good,i know that he is not  entierly finished and still in developpement , but there is potential in it.
There is still a couple of bugs when the CPU want to do wrestling moves on his opponent or when he walks during the match.

There is still no entrance set and the fans are too much enlightened, we cannot see the entrance set and the wretlers entrance ( there is some free 3D fans models on the internet you can search to include them in the game )

The progress is good, you are doing an amazing work on the game all alone maybe that you can try to find a few peoples who will be able to  help you in the developpement of the game.

This game have the potential to be good.

Do you intend to make it looks simillar to raw ultimate impact ? because it is if you get a closer look to it .

What can be also good is to add a career mode and also to make the same aspects as TWC4 and TWC5. ( you truely need to exploit the potential of this game  )

Peace and love ( poody )

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Last edited by misterpodcast on Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #10338  Author: Masson
 Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:28 pm
Yes, it'll be a lot of work. I don't expect it to be finished for a long time. I'd love to hire people (in fact, it's all part of the plan), but right now, I can't afford it. Rest assured, I have a good plan and business strategy for this. I've got high hopes for this, and I am committed to making sure this is done well.
 #10340  Author: juslovemusic
 Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:46 pm
I joined the forum just so I could request to work on PTW for free. I'd started to expand on some of the depth in TWC4 but found developing in Blitz/Basic to be tiresome (though not necessarily difficult). I'm much more comfortable with C# and Unity. I will say that my Unity experience is meager, but it is improving daily. The scripting aspect of it is where I have far more experience.

Let me know if you're interested in an additional developer for the game.

EDIT: I'm also an experienced sound engineer and can do high-quality audio work.
Last edited by juslovemusic on Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #10365  Author: Masson
 Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:15 pm
No, we're looking at probably around 2 years.
 #10368  Author: Masson
 Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:20 pm
Just so you guys are aware, too, there will be another alpha demo released this weekend. Features include fixed rope physics and pin falls, as well as performance enhancements aplenty. I'm going to try to release an updated version here every few weeks for a bit.
 #10369  Author: thelaughingman
 Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:55 pm
Just so you guys are aware, too, there will be another alpha demo released this weekend. Features include fixed rope physics and pin falls, as well as performance enhancements aplenty. I'm going to try to release an updated version here every few weeks for a bit.
So steroids???  :tripface:
 #10371  Author: Masson
 Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:19 pm
So steroids???  :tripface:
Better, enhanced by pure hard work ;)
 #10372  Author: Masson
 Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:09 pm
New version is released, first post is updated with a new download link!