MpireMall

Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower: Steve Jobs 

• Prime Time Wrestling Demo Releases

The Mall is technically closed, when the domain came up past due earlier this year I purchased it and Tranz9 was covering hosting however this week the domain went offline when the hosting was not paid. [Clarification] I had stated I was not going to renew the domain leading Tranz to cancel the hosting. The [glow]ONLY[/glow] reason it's online right now is because it uses almost no resources and I have spare space. TRanz9 did nothing wrong and I apologize for the gentle push towards the public transportation vehicle [end clarification]

At this time I moved the mall to one of my own hosting servers and that is where we are now.
As I again own the domain and am now covering hosting the mall will stay online at least for the rest of the domain time, probably longer as I do use the email.

However topics will be locked down so no replies can be made or new topics created as with zero traffic they won't get answered quickly if at all.

So hope that clears up where we are right now.

Dave
 #10324  Author: Masson
 Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:50 pm
You'll find all the official demo releases here for Prime Time Wrestling. I do ask that if you download the game, please leave a comment in this thread to talk about it.

Please remember, this game is in alpha. It will have bugs. It is incomplete. It is broken in places. I do know about most of the broken-ness already, but feel free to post here if you find something very wrong.
14/08/2016 - Open Alpha Demo V2 -Download Link-
http://adf.ly/1dXSsi

-Version Number-
Alpha 0.003

-Release Notes-
This is a smaller update from the last upload. It includes some fixed physics simulations, as well as a better performing game in general. You should see better FPS and less CPU usage.

PLEASE NOTE: This version still seems to be suffering from the CPU overheat issue. Again, not seen it get hotter than 75 degrees and that is only in extreme cases. Keep an eye on your CPU temps and I'd recommend closing other software before opening.
-Old Versions- 14/08/2016 - Open Alpha Demo V1 -Download Link-
http://adf.ly/1dB3pP

-Version Number-
Alpha 0.002

-Release Notes-
This is a demo of the physics. Try Powerbombing your opponent into a turnbuckle.

PLEASE NOTE: There is a bug in this version that may cause your CPU to get hot. The hottest I've seen mine get to is 75 Degrees C. If you notice your PC getting too hot, please quit
the game asap. This should only happen in the actual wrestling scene.

-Disclaimer- This is pre-release, demo, and unfunushed software. I hold zero responsibility for any damage caused to you, your property (computer based or otherwise), software or data caused as a result of using this software. All software functions and information is used and relied on at your own risk.

Help/ FAQs -Install Instructions-
Download by clicking the link, extract the .RAR archive file and open the EXE file inside of it.

-Basic Controls-
W/A/S/D - Walk
L/P - Weak and Strong Strikes
K/O - Weak and Strong Grapples
K - Pin
ESC - Pause
Z - Change Targeted Opponent

-Why Are you using AdFly?-
This is a somewhat-temporary thing where I don't feel the game is ready to ask for money yet, but if this serves as a viable option to create some revenue to put back into the game, I will take it.
Last edited by Masson on Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #10326  Author: s
 Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:16 am
I wish I could give accurate impressions on this Alpha but I can't since it's way too laggy on my computer. I'm not sure if it has to do with my computer or the game. I did manage to get a brutal suplex to the outside of the ring which looked pretty cool.
 #10327  Author: XieGe
 Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:39 am
It's Not Laggy for me whatsoever but, (And I completely understand due to it being a pre-alpha) It's just really buggy. When I Go to Pin The Wrestlers become ragdolls and fly in the air etc. I can't wait for this game to be completley done it's just I can't play it right now due to the bugs. Keep Up the good work and hope to see some great progression on the game!
 #10328  Author: alynxs
 Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:00 am
Oh, you should reconsider the word 'demo'.
Releasing a game can be staged in four groups: alpha (very preliminary releases), beta (where there are still bugs but can be open to public), demo (where people should try the final product with limitations, before they deciding to  buy or not the final version) and full or final version where all features and bugs are finished and fixed.
So this is still an alpha. You said you release a demo, that`s not a demo.

Regarding to the alpha:

I like the idea of main menu. With few graphic improvements, it can remain final.
The game runs smoothly even with crowd activated, and i have low PC specs. That's pretty good.
The graphic and gameplay engine are very good for a wrestling game.
Gameplay needs a lot more work to be PLAYABLE. There are a lot of bugs like everyone says and without fixing them you can't test so much. Overall is good. But needs a tons of more work to be better than it is.
I like very much the psychics of the game.
I hope when you will items in the game (chairs, tables, announce table), a referee or when you will play a cage match the game to runs smoothly too.

After i saw this alpha, things are very good for wrestling fans on PC. But i think you won`t finish this game in next three years, if you have a job and working single of it. It's a ton of work to do and put all things fixed in the gameplay.

Depending on the final project and how it looks (but again, the alpha looks really good regarding gameplay and graphic engine, if you will add a endless season mode and fix the gameplay codes and graphics glitches - even like i said it may take years for that) you can sell the game with 30-40$ and you will do a lot of sales. Just take all wrestling forums from internet and post the project there.

Good luck.
 #10329  Author: Masson
 Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:41 am
Oh, you should reconsider the word 'demo'.
'Demo' is short for demonstration. It's a demonstration of the game in it's current state, which is alpha. It's not the full game so demo is the correct word ;)

Cheers for the replies guys. Good to hear some encouragement. I'm aiming to do monthly demo releases for a while so keep your eyes here. :)
 #10330  Author: alynxs
 Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:31 am
If your planning to do something big, keep it with alpha releases, not demo releases, then once you advance, move to beta and spread to the public. Anyway, how you will name it, keep up the good work.
Show your work on other wrestling forums. People will be proud of your work for sure.
When you will release the game, release only the final demo, and put some restrictions in it, for example don`t let people to use season mode or to modify superstars in it, unless it is full version. And for full version, put a price on it and send to the guys which pays for it.
In this way you can spread the demo version on the torrents so it will be even more popular and will reach to almost all wrestling fans.
 #10331  Author: misterpodcast
 Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:24 pm
If your planning to do something big, keep it with alpha releases, not demo releases, then once you advance, move to beta and spread to the public. Anyway, how you will name it, keep up the good work.
Show your work on other wrestling forums. People will be proud of your work for sure.
When you will release the game, release only the final demo, and put some restrictions in it, for example don`t let people to use season mode or to modify superstars in it, unless it is full version. And for full version, put a price on it and send to the guys which pays for it.
In this way you can spread the demo version on the torrents so it will be even more popular and will reach to almost all wrestling fans.
he have a point , ...
 #10332  Author: MMalik
 Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:27 am
what are its system requirments steve..............u should keep the demo releases because in this way you can get view points of people and add more nice thing that people want  ;)
 #10333  Author: Masson
 Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:13 pm
Min requirements, I have no idea yet. Probably something like 4gb of ram, 2.2hz processor gtx 450 or above or equivalent. I'd recommend just download it and see it if works.

@alynxs: These are Alpha Releases. They are also demos, as the full alpha is yet to be released. I'm actually in talks with an animator friend of mine to add some high-quality animations to the game, and then some 3D modelling. When that is done, I'm going to spread it round a bit more. It's staying on this site for now as many of the assets I'm using are standard Unity assets and showing off the game too much like that will mostly hurt it.

Either way, cheers for the encouragement, guys!
 #10334  Author: alynxs
 Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:29 pm
I think the fact is simple. If you want to improve this game and finish it, you have to work much, much more on this project from now, and to hire few more guys.
You can do a lot of money from this just because PC NEEDS A WRESTLING GAME.
Last edited by alynxs on Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.